[EMS Discuss] PROPOSAL - Change the membership meeting day/time

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 23 11:28:31 PST 2013

Being one of the newest members, I agree with all of that. I would never be
able to come to a meeting on a Saturday, being that I work Saturdays. I
would like to be able to go to the meetings though.

Someone could create Doodle Calendar <http://www.doodle.com> to help choose
a date. I have never set one up, but have voted ones other people have set
up for meetings.

People can propose the times they would like, then we could easily vote on
it with Doodle.

Sunday after 5 would work for me, that is just one time that would work for
me. Really later in most days work. Maybe on a Tuesday before an open house.

Just some thoughts.
Austin