[EMS Discuss] PROPOSAL - Change the membership meeting day/time

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 23 11:33:25 PST 2013

We used Doodle to choose the day and time last time.  I think it worked
really well and would be a good way to go about it this time.  Austin, if
you are a member in good standing then you can second this proposal and it
can be brought up at this Saturday's meeting.  Then we can move forward
with the Doodle thing if people want to change the day.