[EMS Discuss] PROPOSAL - Change the membership meeting day/time

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 23 11:51:51 PST 2013

I'll have to look into that.  It gets tricky because we have to have a
quorum in order to vote.  I believe a quorum consists of MORE than 50% of
the members have to be present.  So if we don't have enough people
physically present to make a quorum but we do have enough people including
people "on the phone", I'm not sure if that counts or not.  We'll have to
try and work something out.

Either way, we can use this email thread for our members to discuss their
opinion before the meeting.  That would probably be best anyway so we can
try and keep the meeting short and to the point.  So if other people want
to weight in with their opinions, do it!  I just want to get a general feel
for how content people are with the current meeting time/day.