[EMS Discuss] Problem w/ Rick's printer (believed fixed)

Darrell Perko EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 24 14:09:35 PST 2013

Perhaps we should start a printer log. Enough people use the printer now
that something new seems to pop up regularly. It would be nice to know
what changed between sessions so that we might be able to predict and
prevent future problems.