[EMS Discuss] Problem w/ Rick's printer (believed fixed)

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 27 13:52:25 PST 2013

You changed the Z height by 0.6 mm.  That is actually a lot.  Our favorite
profile uses 0.35 mm per layer, so 0.6 mm is 1.7 layers.  The last time I
saw Darrell adjust the Z, it was by 0.15 mm, I think.

Sent from my phone.  No type good.