[EMS Discuss] Doodle for EMS Membership Meeting Day/time

Mon Jan 28 09:42:53 PST 2013

At our membership meeting we voted to try and change the day/time of the
EMS membership meeting.  I created a Doodle so we can try and figure out
what day/time works best for the most members.

Ignore the dates in the Doodle.  Just pretend it's an average "sun-sat"
week and pick the days and times that would work best for you on that
average week.

You don't have to sign up for an account to respond to the doodle.  Just
write in your name and check the boxes that work best for you.  Please fill
this out only if you are a member of Eugene Maker Space.