[EMS Discuss] FLYER FOR OPEN HOUSE

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 28 10:17:27 PST 2013

I wonder if it would be a good idea to include something that indicates
that we want other people to join us in making things.  Rather than have it
be a show and tell event only?

Two things:

1) Are we having food again?  Should we advertise that fact?

2) Are we going to have things for people to DO?  Like electronic kits?
etc?  If so, we should probably advertise that too.

Rick