[EMS Discuss] Doodle for EMS Membership Meeting Day/time

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 29 09:40:55 PST 2013

Hm, I don't think I set a due date for this.  Please respond to the
poll by Friday.  On Saturday I'll go through it and see which days and
times seem to work best and we can choose one or figure out where to
go from there.

Also, I'm so far noticing a trend that Sunday morning is the most
popular time (only 7 people have responded so far though).  I'm
concerned however that this will end up having the same problem as our
current Saturday time.  People GENERALLY are available on Sunday
mornings, but when the time comes to meet we might find that we have
other things cropping up every weekend that are unexpected or
otherwise planned last minute.  I'm wondering if we should drop
weekends altogether from the poll and just see which week day times
work best?  I feel like that is more of the spirit of the change we
wanted to make but that might just be me.

What does everyone else think?