[EMS Discuss] Doodle for EMS Membership Meeting Day/time

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 29 10:32:32 PST 2013

IMHO, Other than it being a process meeting (boring yawn) you have to make
me want to go vs doing something else.
Even more true on a school/work/sports night (weekday night).
What's my value add to showing up?

--James