[EMS Discuss] New sign up form?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 30 15:25:32 PST 2013

I was considering editing our sign up form to include questions like:

"What skills do you have that you would like to share with the other
members?"

"Do you have any previous projects you would like to share with the EMS
members?"

"What do you hope to learn or accomplish as a member of EMS?"

That way we can get an idea of our overall skill sets.  I thought it might
help our members identify other members who they might be able to work with
or learn from.  Maybe we could even email the responses to these questions
to the Discuss list when a new member joins as a way to welcome them to the
group.  What does everyone else think?

I was also considering putting the membership form online so we can easily
get this information.  We would have to keep the waiver off line though so
it can still be signed.  Is there interest in this type of thing?

Rick