[EMS Discuss] New sign up form?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 31 08:23:53 PST 2013

All good ideas.  Actually Weston, I've been thinking the same thing lately.
 We talked briefly about something like that at our last membership
meeting.  That is something I'm intending to try and push to the group but
I was waiting until after the library event this weekend so we don't have
too many things going on at once.  If that's something you'd be interested
in planning or helping with, we should get together and figure it out.