[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Maker Faire Flyers

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 31 11:36:18 PST 2013

It looks like the Science Factory now has an official flier ready for this
year's Eugene Mini Makerfaire.  It's linked below.  Feel free to post these
up anywhere you think is appropriate so we can try and make this year's
faire even better than last year!

Rick

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nick Spicher <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Maker Faire Flyers
To: board <EMAIL HIDDEN>, Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN>

Hi, EMS Board!

The PDF of our call for makers flyer is here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BynulYG-CZuXc2RxeUY5WE85dEE/edit You might
want to have it on hand at your upcoming library gig as well as your
membership drive. When you have your final flyer for the drive, I'm more
than happy to post it here at the Science Factory.

I hope the membership is getting interested in the Faire and that word is
getting around. We've got a few people on board from last year and some
potential new contacts for this year, but I'm always looking for more. You
may have noticed that I've been posting a few things to the blog, and we
also now have a Facebook page. Please help spread the word any way you can,
and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your help and have
fun at the library on Sunday!

--Nick

--
Nick Spicher, Education Director
Science Factory Children's Museum and Exploration Dome