[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Join The Deconstruction February 22-24 2013

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 31 16:56:57 PST 2013

Can't swear that I would be able to do it, but I am intrigued. The overlap
with the open house could be either really really cool, or a total
disaster. Or a really really cool total disaster.