[EMS Discuss] Survey Results.. (ugly but free).

Benjamin Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 1 07:18:43 PDT 2013

So, ultimatum mode activated for Cord, I guess.
​
Personally, I like the Springfield idea because it's closer to me and could possibly allow for a larger space at the same budget, but I won't hold the group hostage over the decision.  I'd just like something big enough to foster growth and not break the bank.

- Ben