[EMS Discuss] Survey Results.. (ugly but free).

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 1 07:22:24 PDT 2013

Sorry if that's how it comes across, I thought about not saying anything. I
decided to make my feelings known. Its not just about Springfield. Its
about the distance. The most important thing to me about the maker space is
its proximity to me so that a project is accessible when I want to work.