[EMS Discuss] Lets represent EMS at the country fair!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 1 14:19:55 PDT 2013

Hey Gang,

Wouldn't it be fun to hang out at the country fair and talk to people
about EMS? I have just minutes ago landed us some counter space at the
Doors of Expression booth in Community village. The theme for this booth
this year is Communications and Creativity. So that should dove tail
nicely with our mission eh? ;-)

The fair is on July 12th, 13th, and 14th. and it's open from about 11 to
7PM, see:

http://www.oregoncountryfair.org/

I can probably get free day passes for you, Who would like to take
shifts? :-)

     Ciao,
     Clif