[EMS Discuss] Lets represent EMS at the country fair!

Marie Valle EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 1 19:39:55 PDT 2013

Hi Cliff,
Cord is interested in volunteering Sat and/or Sun.

I'm up for taking a shift on Fri.

I'll also be on the grounds Sat and Sun for short shifts at two other
booths and I have day passes for those two days.  I'd be more than happy to
spend some time at the EMS booth as well if you need the bodies.
 Personally, I find working at fair much more enjoyable than wandering fair.

Marie