[EMS Discuss] Introduction

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 2 13:21:08 PDT 2013

Glad to have you on board!  Definitely keep making friends at the open hack
nights.  I love the idea of a "sun chime" by the way.

Since the key process can be a bit mysterious to new people, I'll outline
it here briefly.  When you decide you'd like to have a key to the space,
you need to have three current key-holding members sponsor you.  Then the
board can vote to give you a key.  The best way to make this happen is to
get to know some people at the space and then write a post here saying
you'd like a key.  That way the members who know you can respond and
sponsor you.