[EMS Discuss] Survey Results.. (ugly but free).

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 2 15:26:51 PDT 2013

I have not seen a response form any board member on the current status on a
new location.  Price and location information would be great.  I heard they
have had a few threads on the board discussion list but nothing has been
shared here (I am not privy to that DL).

I would think a member meeting would help clear up some of the confusion
and intentions of the board on what the next steps are.