[EMS Discuss] Survey Results.. (ugly but free).

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 2 15:51:49 PDT 2013

We've been looking at several places but nothing has been solid enough to
really bring it to the membership's attention.  Mark has been working on
putting together an excellent proposal that we can use when approaching
spaces.  Something similar to what Fertilab did downtown where our rent
would start inexpensive and ramp up over time.  He's also been talking to
the "city people" to get them thinking about us.  It's all still a work in
progress.  We're having a board meeting tomorrow and I'm hoping to get it
all straight in my head what our plan of attack is from here and we can let
you all know what we'd like to do.