[EMS Discuss] Survey Results.. (ugly but free).

John Burridge EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 2 16:07:12 PDT 2013

Too bad we couldn't make some sort of deal with Scott at Tsunami Books
-- I know he's been looking for someone to share the rent with.  I'm
not sure how we'd get machines and book stacks together, it would
probably require him re-tooling either his back room or the side store
where the rare books are.

- John

----

John Burridge