[EMS Discuss] Survey Results.. (ugly but free).

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 2 20:39:07 PDT 2013

I want to add for general consideration - any new space we consider is
going to involve some compromises. Right now we're on the losing end all
the way around - small space, paying market rates, location doesn't get a
lot of foot traffic, it's not super conveniently located for most people...
What we have going for us is that it exists, and the last year to year and
a half shows that the group is capable of improving a space and growing
substantially.

What we're ideally looking for is the opposite of I listed above - big
space, at a discount, high visibility, centrally located. We'll be lucky to
get even one of those, frankly, although I hope we manage at least two. And
I'm gunning for the first two, personally. I think centrally located and
high visibility are achievable goals as well, just I would argue the lower
two priorities of the four I listed at this stage of the group's growth.

And, as Rick said, not that there's anything definite changing in the next
week or so anyway. Nobody run off just yet. :-)