[EMS Discuss] Survey Results.. (ugly but free).

Tyler Smith EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 2 21:58:11 PDT 2013

Does anyone know what is going on with that big green building on Broadway
and Garfield (North of A-1 Coupling & Hose)?
 I might be dreaming big here, but it seems empty. I wonder if there is
some owner who would be sympathetic to
a group of people wanting space to teach one another and to make things.