[EMS Discuss] Introduction

Sam Foster EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 3 09:12:11 PDT 2013

Why thank you Mark. I guess no-one told you the real reason I left the
UK :) I'm kidding, the Leeds hackspace folks are all on IRC on
#leeds-hack-space on freenode and will attest that I left behind more
than I took (the 240V thing meant my bandsaw, bench power supply and a
bunch of other tools got donated).

That IRC channel was a handy thing, maybe it reflects the demographic we
had in that hackspace (lots of software and network/system people
accustomed to living on IRC) but I kind of miss it here for the ongoing
presence and banter in the group.

/Sam