[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [EMS Board] Eugene Makerspace

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 3 15:29:48 PDT 2013

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: susan zhou <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Subject: [EMS Board] Eugene Makerspace
To: EMAIL HIDDEN

Hi there,

We launched a new site called 3rdRevolution (3R) for makers to help
them better organize and share the cool projects they are working on.
3R enables makers to showcase their projects and connect/collaborate
with each other.  The tool is completely free for you and your
members.  As we get makerspaces online, we think the system will
enable networking between spaces and projects, benefiting the maker
community.  Who knows what kind of interesting projects will be born
out of this type of network!

You can check out some of the projects here:
http://bit.ly/17RtNld

We encourage you to check it out!

Thanks!

Susan

PS.  We are always looking for feedback so please feel free to send it
along, the good and the bad :)