[EMS Discuss] 36" Printer. Fix attempt on Tuesday.

Weston Turner EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 8 22:47:28 PDT 2013

Ive been working here for over an hour and just realized: Wow there is a massive printer at the shop! So that is what a 36 inch printer looks like. I guess I had trouble visualizing it till now. What a truly awesome machine. When will you get it printing Darrel?