[EMS Discuss] 36" Printer. Fix attempt on Tuesday.

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 9 11:06:43 PDT 2013

Oh, yeah.  It didn't happen on Tuesday.  Bob was ready to go, but I was extremely burnt out.

I will be making the attempt this week.  Today, if work goes well and I can get the next build out by 5:00.

At any rate, Real Soon Now.

-Darrell