[EMS Discuss] 3d input devices

Sam Foster EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 15 13:01:32 PDT 2013

On 7/12/2013 10:41 AM, Hovis Biddle wrote:
> Why did you decide that an image processing solution would be unworkable?
Not unworkable, just not trivial and for me at least I suspect would be
a steep learning curve to  grasp the necessary concepts and techniques.
And probably not as much fun. A friend of mine was working on sign
language interpretation using the kinnect and it sounded *hard*. Maybe I
just scare easily but I pick and choose my evening projects based on how
much fun it'll be :)

/Sam