[EMS Discuss] [EMS Board] Maker Space presence at OCF?

John Abbe EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 17 00:14:54 PDT 2013

Didn't make it to your booth, or maybe I did (there are so many) but
missed you. Anyway, I will try to drop some flyers or something off at
the Maker Space. If anyone is interested in being part of starting a
low-power radio station, let me know...

Life,
John