[EMS Discuss] Web hosting company

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 17 13:59:08 PDT 2013

Thanks for the tips.  I'll look into both of them.  Someone else referred
me to this company:

https://www.digitalocean.com/

which seems like it might be a good route.  It looks like they specialize
in virtual private servers but they are unmanaged as far as they would give
me a virtual system with OS and I do the rest.  The price is right though
and it might result in more resources for less cost.

Any other suggestions are welcome as well!

Rick