[EMS Discuss] What to do with Red Bull Target Range?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 19 10:08:00 PDT 2013

This thing is taking up far too much space in the shop.  We were cramped
already any this thing so far has not been useful to EMS in my opinion.  We
put a lot of work into it and I know Taper put in a ton of work before
Eugene Maker Faire but unfortunately we just didn't have enough time to
make it ready for that.

I think we need to either get this thing working or get it out of the shop.
 Has anyone even touched it since after Maker Faire?  I know I haven't.  I
don't even care any more if we scrap it, but if someone wants to work on it
let's set a timeline and get the ball rolling so it doesn't just sit around
wasting space.

I'd like to start disassembling it next Saturday if no one is going to work
on it.  We can save the usable parts and people can take back what they own
or donate them to the space or whatever.

Rick