[EMS Discuss] What to do with Red Bull Target Range?

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 19 15:35:07 PDT 2013

I'm conflicted. I kind of want to get it running and not waste all the
effort -- but then, I have no idea when I'd work up the enthusiasm and
energy to actually do anything.

Unless someone else really wants to work on it too, I have to reluctantly
vote for scrapping it.

Taper.

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>