[EMS Discuss] Claim these items or they will be trashed!

Benjamin Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 22 12:30:18 PDT 2013

The red scooter and its parts are nine and I release claim if anyone wants it.  Was trying to fix for son but am now time poor and son is calorie rich so he'd best ride a bicycle anyhow.
- Ben