[EMS Discuss] Claim these items or they will be trashed!

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 22 13:25:05 PDT 2013

I owned the blue scooter and gave it to ben for parts. If he doesn't want
it anyone can have it.

I would like to work on the target gallery and finish it. I could possibly
bring it to my house to finish it, though I don't really have the space.

It was working at one point...how far is it from working again, Taper?