[EMS Discuss] Corvallis Hackerhouse

Catherine Stevens EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 22 18:50:50 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm working on fostering innovation and entrepreneurship in Corvallis and
thought I'd reach out to the members of this makerspace. The idea is to
set up a house near Oregon State where students and other
young innovators and entrepreneurs can live together, work on projects and
network. We would provide inexpensive room and board, interesting events,
and a community of like-minded people to learn from and work and network
with.

If anyone is interested in the project, feel free to email me or call me at
650-308-4140.

Thanks,
Catherine Stevens

--