[EMS Discuss] Reminder: Open Clean-Up Night is tomorrow.

Craig Godwin EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 25 16:12:35 PDT 2013

The scooters belong to Ben and Cord, but I was the one who expressed
interest in doing something with them.  If Ben and Cord are okay with
it, I'll move those out before tomorrow night and see if I can either
get one or both running, or re-purpose them into something cool.  The
end result could be given back to the original owners or EMS.

Craig