[EMS Discuss] A huge "Thank you!" to tonight's cleanup crew!

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 26 21:15:45 PDT 2013

Thanks to Clif, Darrell, Greg, Hovis, Jeff, Taper, Tom, and myself*, the
shop got a pretty good cleaning and some much needed organization tonight.
 It isn't 100%, but it is much better than it was.

And thanks to those who are helping with the dump run tomorrow morning.  I
think it will go very quickly.

In the near future (next week?) I'll start another round of organization
and cleanup.  Two more rounds and the place will be in darned good shape.
 If you want to get involved in a small or a big way, please jump right in.

Also, Jeff Johnson, who is moving out of the area, generously donated his
table saw to EMS.  It is our table saw now.  Thanks, Jeff.

* I hope I didn't forget anyone!  Apologies if I did.