[EMS Discuss] Huge thanks to the Saturday dump run crew!

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jul 27 12:49:42 PDT 2013

Thanks to Clif, Cord, Hovis and his brother Tim, James and his son Nate(?),
and Rick for their hard work carting stuff off to the dump.  Special thanks
to Tim for bringing the truck.  Our shop looks like a usable, inviting
space again.

Archeologists have unearthed an ancient wood shop in the southwest corner
of our space.  We know nothing of these primitive people, except that they
apparently called themselves the Delta ShopMasters.  See photo.