[EMS Discuss] That was fun. Let's NOT do it again!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 29 10:39:21 PDT 2013

I like this uniform storage space idea.  We can get uniformly sized bankers
boxes from Staples right down the street for cheep.  They are inexpensive,
sturdy, and easy to get a hold of when needed.  They also come flat-packed
so we can potentially store some unused boxes next to the shelf or upstairs
so we will have some on hand when needed.  I think it makes perfect sense
that every member get an equal amount of storage space at the shop,
especially since it's obvious that space at EMS is at a premium right now.