[EMS Discuss] That was fun. Let's NOT do it again!

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 29 14:16:06 PDT 2013

As one of the worst offenders on box-overflow shenanigans, I do need to ask
-- is there any thought on a previous proposal for extra boxes for an
additional fee/donation? Or is that strictly for consideration in the
future, larger 'space?

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>