[EMS Discuss] That was fun. Let's NOT do it again!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 29 15:28:26 PDT 2013

Bob and I were talking about that on our own and I think it's a good idea.
 I think we just wanted to try and make everything uniform at first and
then perhaps introduce extra boxes for a fee afterwards.  Incremental
changes rather than one big change.  It's something we'll have to decide as
a board though before actually doing it.