[EMS Discuss] That was fun. Let's NOT do it again!

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 30 11:21:00 PDT 2013

How would we feel about one banker box of storage included with membership,
and additional boxes available for $5 per month each?

We haven't talked about storing bigger things at the space.  Right now we
have a vacuum former, a shooting gallery, and a lot of wood.  I think
that's all.  (I don't know whether the wood is someone's project or
available for use.)

Rick and I talked about several options.  I am kind of leaning toward
charging $1/sq. ft. with a $20 minimum for storage space on the floor.  The
vacuum former is about 10 sq. ft.  I haven't measured the shooting gallery.
 It's probably 40-50 sq. ft., including the bike.

We also talked about saving Bob (not me, the robot) from the gallery and
giving him a permanent home on the wall.  Can he do his animation
standalone?

If we do start limiting storage or charging extra rent, we will give plenty
of notice so you can remove stuff instead of paying.