[EMS Discuss] That was fun. Let's NOT do it again!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 30 11:39:59 PDT 2013

I think renting additional boxes is a good idea, although I wonder if $5 is
too cheap?  Space is definitely a valued asset so we might be able to
charge more for it.

For the vacuum former, I can see why it would make sense to have to pay for
the square footage, especially since it's such a long term project.  I
think $1/sq ft with a $20 min. is fair.  I'm guessing that's per month?  I
imagine once the vacuum former is completed and a functional tool, that
extra payment would no longer be required since it would become a shop tool
that anyone can use versus an ongoing project that is just taking up space
for everyone other than the people working on it.