[EMS Discuss] That was fun. Let's NOT do it again!

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 30 12:49:57 PDT 2013

I did not explain my reasoning.  I would like to make renting floor space
expensive enough to discourage it.  If a member really wants to, they can,
but it's an extremely limited resource.  I don't feel the same way about
box space.  Maybe I should?

If a box is $10, and 20 sq. ft. is $20, then that doesn't discourage you
from taking floor space.  In fact, if you had three boxes, you could set
them on the floor and save $10. (-:

So if $5 is too cheap for a box, $20 is definitely too cheap for 20 sq. ft.
of floor.

We also talked (I don't remember who I talked to) about putting
infrequently used boxes in the attic when we run out of shelf space.