[EMS Discuss] Huge thanks to the Saturday dump run crew!

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 31 00:35:14 PDT 2013

Er... did a somewhat rusted small-parts cabinet with no drawers that was on
the shelf by the garage door find its way into the dump run? Because I
can't seem to find it anywhere.

(If it did, it's my own fault for not labelling it; I just need to know
whether I should hang on to these drawers.)

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>