[EMS Discuss] Huge thanks to the Saturday dump run crew!

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 31 09:38:11 PDT 2013

Would this be an acceptable substitute?  This cabinet has been taking up
space in my garage for several years.  It is still in shrink wrap, though a
couple of the drawers are broken.  It's a little bigger than the old one at
~12✕21✕6.

If Taper doesn't want this cabinet, any other club member is welcome to it.

[image: Inline image 1]