[EMS Discuss] Huge thanks to the Saturday dump run crew!

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 31 09:53:41 PDT 2013

Again, I should have put my name on the thing, so no recriminations. I
would like the cabinet, though.

(The plan was to paint the drawers and some contact points with some
conductive paint spray and have a grounded/antistatic cabinet for chips.
The replacement cabinet should work fine for that purpose.)

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>