[EMS Discuss] Thanks Darrell and a heads up on broken glass

Tom Conlin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 31 21:23:05 PDT 2013

Darrell let me in and I got my forgotten laptop bag

just a heads up someone dumped a bunch of beer bottles on McKinley
between about 6th and 8th so there is broken glass all over the road
there I moved the less broken bottles in front of makerspace lot but
be careful especially on bicycles

--
        ... nice weather  eh?    EMAIL HIDDEN