[EMS Discuss] success

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 1 23:16:26 PDT 2013

Thank you so much for coming!  And thanks for pushing to make it happen
because it really was great.  If anyone is interested, I've put up a blog
post with photos and videos from the event.  I tried to get everyone.  I'm
sorry if I didn't get a photo or video of everyone, it's tough to keep
track and also help with the projects.  If I got anyone's name wrong or if
I spelled anyone's name wrong, please let me know and I'll correct it.

http://www.eugenemakerspace.com/family-hack-day-a-success/