[EMS Discuss] 36" wide printer.

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 3 12:21:26 PDT 2013

I wasn't really clear:  Mostly I'm imagining EMS-related printing.  New temporary sign, some banners, maybe new
workstation ID signs, etc.  Some personal use would be OK, but we can't go too crazy.  It's not a cheap thing to
operate, especially if the ink density is high.  (i.e. big, solid-fill areas such as the EMS logo.)